Imagine a place where you are free to be yourself, a place where you are heard and understood. Imagine a place where you have a support system to help you navigate the stresses of life. Imagine a place where you are the priority! You no longer have to imagine, you have found that place.
Welcome to Free to Flourish! We are a nonprofit organization created for women who desire to lead purposeful lives. The programs and events are designed to give women the space to dream and grow. So, whether you are looking for support to get through a difficult experience, a fun night out on the town, or anything in between, F2F has something for you.
Click the button below to receive two monthly updates about events, workshops, book clubs and more!
Just a Thought
How much do you know about breast health? The American Cancer Society has created a short survey to test your knowledge. Don't be in the dark on this important issue. Take the quiz today! Click Here
Are you or someone you know trying to navigate college life? Check out this article by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention 6 Tips for College Health and Safety.
The Golden Years
Get the Facts
- Asthma occurs more often in women than men. Older adults, women, and African Americans are more likely to die due to asthma.
- Heavy menstrual bleeding, lasting more than seven days or very heavy, affects more than 10 million American women each year. That is about one out of every five women.
- Infertility affects about 6% of married women ages 15-44.
- Bacterial vaginosis (BV) is the most common vaginal infection in women ages 15-44.
- Sex Trafficking is a serious public health problem that affects the well-being of individuals, families, and communities. The majority of victims are women and girls.
- About 19 women die every day as a result of drug overdoses involving prescription opioids.
Read the full article at cdc.gov